Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Silent No More Awareness Campaign

Dear Florida Right to Life,
My name is Natalia Pedraza and I am the current president of the Pro Life Alliance at the University of Florida. This year, like in the past, we are hosting the Silent No More Awareness Campaign, where post-abortive men and women come to campus to share their testimony regarding abortion.

This year, the event will be held at the:
University of Florida's Reitz Union Colonnade
Thursday, October 12, 2006
12:30 p.m.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could pass the word around that we are doing this event because we are looking for post-abortive men and women who are willing to speak about their experiences. My phone number is (407)579-9454 and my email address is nataliap@ufl.edu.

Thank you so much!
Natalia Pedraza